Read this email on the Web
Welcome to a new semester at Wayne State University.
We are grateful for your dedication to helping our students thrive and go on to change the world. While our campus is among the safest in the nation, it is always important to be vigilant and informed. We offer a number of resources to support, guide and assist you with any concerns.
- Wayne State University Police Department: If you witness a crime or feel unsafe on campus, contact WSUPD. 313-577-2222
- Safe Walk program: When working or studying late on campus, contact WSU Police to receive an officer escort to your vehicle or living quarters. 313-577-2222
- Dean of Students Office: If you have a concern regarding a student, contact DOSO or file a Student Care Report. 313-577-1010
- Office of Equal Opportunity: This office investigates complaints involving unlawful discrimination or harassment. 313-577-2280
- Title IX: Contact Title IX Director Brandy Banks for concerns regarding sexual assault, intimate partner violence, stalking or other related concerns. 313-577-9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Internal Audit: Employees may report an incident or share their concerns confidentially. 313-577-5018 or 313-577-2128. You also can submit an anonymous tip online.
- Office of General Counsel: Contact this office if you are unsure whether to report an incident. 313-577-2268
To learn and view additional resources, visit wayne.edu/safety.
You have my best wishes for a successful semester. Remember — never hesitate to reach out if you need support.
M. Roy Wilson